SknVue a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization headquartered in Oceanside, California, dedicated to educating people about prevention, early detection, and timely treatment of skin cancer while providing the tools necessary to accomplish this mission.
We are focused on combating skin cancer on a global basis like never before with forward-thinking education, boots on the ground skin cancer testing programs, unique strategic partners, cutting-edge technology, and lots of hearts.
We will create new solutions for skin health by providing an actionable plan for everyone to take charge and manage their skin wellness.
Our Mission is Saving Lives
There is profound complacency and a lack of understanding about skin cancer.
We need to change that now to help save lives.
- 1 in 5 Americans will get skin cancer by the age of 70
- Skin cancer is the most common cancer and the most curable, if found early.
- Skin Cancer is the most preventable cancer through better lifestyle choices
- COVID-19 delayed many people from routine medical care, especially dermatologist visits
Education, promoting good skin health practices, and early detection leads to saving lives … and that is what it is all about.
Who We Help
While concentrating on the following demographics, we are committed to educating everyone about skin cancer awareness and helping anyone anywhere manager their own skin wellness to prevent skin cancer.
- We focused initially on the golf community because golf is played in the sun which poses a profound risk to players, caddies, fans, and everyone associated with the game of golf.
- We also concentrate on our youth since most skin damage occurs before the age of 18. We are educating young people on how to prevent skin cancer now to protect their future health.
- We are helping to address the disparity in skin cancer/melanoma awareness, detection, treatment, and mortality in people of color.