- Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the United States & worldwide
- 1 in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer by the age of 70
- More than 2 people die of skin cancer in the U.S. every hour
- Having 5 or more sunburns doubles your risk for melanoma
- When detected early, the 5-year survival rate for melanoma is 99%
There’s more than meets the eye when it comes to skin cancer, so make sure you know ALL the facts and learn more about how you can be proactive in knowing your skin. The largest organ of the human body!